Sunday, August 21, 2022

Book Review: Twisted Love


 Twisted Love by Ana Huang.


Quote: "You are the light to my dark sunshine, without you, I'm lost."


Plot: Alex Volkov is a handsome devil and Ava Chen's brother's best friend and her neighbor. As Ava's brother is going away, he has given Ava's responsibility to Alex to keep her safe as he trusts him. Since Alex takes every responsibility seriously, he decides Ava will be under her protection. Alex has only one purpose in his life, that is, revenge and he had no plans in falling in love with Ava, who is the opposite of him. If he is dark, then she is light. If he is night, then she is the day. Ava is everything that Alex isn't. But fate works in a different way. Both of them have a past that still haunts them to this day. Theirs is a love that will reveal new secrets that could destroy them both. 


My Personal Views: This was a really sweet story. Your usual bad boy and good girl cliché. But who doesn't love clichés, right? This was a really good read which I finished so soon, I can't believe it! 

Personally, I think the only problem for me was, the writing. I mean Ana Huang did an incredible job writing this book but, there is definitely room for improvement as I just couldn't find myself some good quotes. Also, I think the plot could have been better, as sweet as it was. The plot was your usual cliché story that I've read a billion times on Wattpad. 

I have purchased Twisted Games now, I really hope that book is much better than this! 

Stars: ⭐⭐⭐⭐/ 5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Review: Normal People by Sally Rooney

Normal People by Sally Rooney Quote: "Most people go though their whole lives, Marianne thought, without ever really feeling that close...