Saturday, August 13, 2022

TV Show: Supernatural Review

 

 

 Two brothers, Dean and Sam Winchester go on a road trip and hunt monsters, demons, ghosts, and more. The show simply shows the bonding and love between two brothers and their love for their family.

Supernatural has a total of 15 seasons, and you might think along these seasons the plot or the story might have become boring however that was not the case with Supernatural. The show did not only have good actors but the storyline remained as interesting and spell-bounding as it was from the start. 

 


 

Jared Padalecki and Jensen Ackles also did a fantastic job in playing their characters as Sam and Dean. And can we all agree that Jensen Ackles as Dean Winchester is a dream? So much lore in the supernatural to explore and two attractive leads does make a good mix for a show and since it ran for 15 seasons straight, we can say it was a huge success.

The show began in 2005 and since then has gotten a whole amount of loyal fanbase. 

As per my experience with the show, I would say, I can never regret watching it. The jokes, the action, the Dean Winchester playlist, the Impala, and the supernatural folklores (that I had no idea about) were worth watching for me. Being someone, who likes these kinds of horror and action-packed shows, I can say I've become a Supernatural fan.

If I would have to rate the show, I would give it a 10/10. It's really worth a watch if you're a horror fanatic just like me, trust me. 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Review: Normal People by Sally Rooney

Normal People by Sally Rooney Quote: "Most people go though their whole lives, Marianne thought, without ever really feeling that close...